One handed streamer. What u think?

How well do you think a person who only plays games with one hand can do on twitch? I just started playing this game near the end of the 2nd anniversary and am currently rank 7 as a one handed player (using only mouse atm). I need a idea or motivation to do it bcuz I don't wanna stream for no reason. I sort of want to show other ppl that gaming with just one hand is not impossible and it doesn't require some crazy set up.

Comments

  • How are you moving around with only one hand?

  • As survivor you should be fine to go.
    When I play survivor I am half of the game playing with one hand, just sitting afk at gens not paying attention^^

    I assume that there are ways to compensate the keyboard usage while moving around (not aware of the practical solutions), but as survivor the game will be way more relaxing than playing killer

    Just give it a shot, its not that complicated to start streamign and a gimmick (one hand DBD in this case) is always helpful

  • Lots of people have been playing 1 handed since shirtless David's come out, you should be fine :lol:

    Seriously though, if you have a gaming setup that works for the game, why not? Like any streamer it could be disheartening at first as it takes a bit to get a following, but as long as you have a fun personality it should work out well :) Plus you'll get bonus points for the whole inspiring against all odds type deal going.

  • I'd support you even though i dont have twitch. I dont know how but i would because such a feat requires me to personally watch it and applaud it.
    The most respectful freddy one handed fedora tip to you, OneHand-Boi

  • Atm, I only move forward.

  • huntress must be a though opponent. But I still fully support you, boi.

  • I've seen streamers do fairly well with one handed challenges. There are gaming mice with up to 9 buttons were your thumb rests. You can map WASD to those buttons instead.
  • There is a PUBG streamer that don't use any hands. It's all by mouth.

  • LvGamer34 said:

    There is a PUBG streamer that don't use any hands. It's all by mouth.

    He is amazing.1Handirl said:

    How well do you think a person who only plays games with one hand can do on twitch? I just started playing this game near the end of the 2nd anniversary and am currently rank 7 as a one handed player (using only mouse atm). I need a idea or motivation to do it bcuz I don't wanna stream for no reason. I sort of want to show other ppl that gaming with just one hand is not impossible and it doesn't require some crazy set up.

    I would watch.  
  • You've got my full support. I'm sure that if you work hard at it, you'll do great.

  • With a one-handed gaming pad and some practice, you could probably do well.

  • i will follow if you stream.
  • 1Handirl said:

    Atm, I only move forward.

    Who fed the troll
  • Paddy4583 said:
    1Handirl said:

    Atm, I only move forward.

    Who fed the troll
    what?