@ShesArebel88 said:
When you see posts survivor mains make calling for killer nerfs^^
When you tryna respect Killer mains but all these posts bashing Survivors for existing keep testing you
Well played sir, well played lol
I can’t even play Jake without being called a sabo noob.
Like, come on guys. I gave up my sabo noob days way back when the Hag was released. They’re behind me now. I just want to play my thicc Korean daddy.
Lol yeah I can't play survivor in general without catching some kind of flack one way or another because despite playing SWF for a good 6 months, I'm still stuck in the potato zone lol! I have folks saying crap about me being rank 20 and have tier 3 perks and I'm like "only cause I use those blood points tho" lol! I still keep trying tho 😹
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what?
Long ass neck
👀👀 omg lol I never noticed it before, but now that I have it will be the only thing I see when I look at nea lmao
Look at this duuuude.
Oh, ho, oh, no no no no no no.
OhHohHhHhoOOoH...
WHEEZING SCREECH
@ChesterTheMolester

.>When your bf 6’4 and you tryna see which ######### he texting this time
When you find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
When you hear someone saying anything remotely negative about something you like.
When you tryna respect Killer mains but all these posts bashing Survivors for existing keep testing you
Well played sir, well played lol
I can’t even play Jake without being called a sabo noob.
Like, come on guys. I gave up my sabo noob days way back when the Hag was released. They’re behind me now. I just want to play my thicc Korean daddy.
Lol yeah I can't play survivor in general without catching some kind of flack one way or another because despite playing SWF for a good 6 months, I'm still stuck in the potato zone lol! I have folks saying crap about me being rank 20 and have tier 3 perks and I'm like "only cause I use those blood points tho" lol! I still keep trying tho 😹
Daddy jake rank 20 farming is where the easy blood is at.
Watch what you say bout my thicc Korean p a p i
thiccorean @No_Mither_No_Problem
I guess you could say he lightens the weight on my Soeul.