Why does stunning Nurse mid teleport not affect her?
You hear the noise, get the BP event and yet nothing happens, she still hits you. To have great timing like that and not be rewarded for it feels very cheap.
You hear the noise, get the BP event and yet nothing happens, she still hits you. To have great timing like that and not be rewarded for it feels very cheap.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is something that needs to be changed. Give nurse at least a little more counterplay imo.
Although I agree that more counter play would be good, I don’t think this is the right way to go about it since I could realistically go from pallet to pallet stunning her all game.
Something else would be better imo.
That's fair. and I generally agree with that.
It's probably the same reason you can't stun a killer while they pick up a survivor, stuns can't interrupt animations. But I agree it should be possible to stun her midblink.
It would be boring and unfun for both killer and survivor, you would just be running from pallet to pallet stunning again again. No juking no mind games just pallet stuns.
This is why I push the nurse to the other side of the pallet using the pallet when I know I cannot loop her around the pallet, as it gives me the stun points and usually they swing backwards by then and will just hit the pallet