Mad grit?

Is the hit spam with mad grit bannable? Or is it intended?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It started as a bug and is now a feature

    No, you can not get banned for that (as far as I know)

  • You mean when the killer hits the air while carrying a surv? It's not bannable. It looks funny and it's just how the perk works.

  • @Mew said:

    Is the hit spam with mad grit bannable? Or is it intended?

    Elaborate on this please... the perks so un-used that I have no idea what you're talking about.

    If you mean the killer swatting the air like someone swatting flys on a summer day? Than no, its not.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83417/mad-grit

    Elaborate on this please... the perks so un-used that I have no idea what you're talking about.

    When using mad grit, and miss an attack while carrying a survivor, the missed attacked cooldown virtually isnt there so you can spam the attack while carrying someone. This was introduced in the ptb with the freddy rework (but there wasnt any acknowledgment from the devs to this, of my knowledge.)

  • @Mew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/651160#Comment_651160

    When using mad grit, and miss an attack while carrying a survivor, the missed attacked cooldown virtually isnt there so you can spam the attack while carrying someone. This was introduced in the ptb with the freddy rework (but there wasnt any acknowledgment from the devs to this, of my knowledge.)

    So... its basically just Pre-Patch Feral Frenzy with how fast you can swing it?

    No, that isn't bannable. Even if they somehow could use that to down a Survivor, its less effective than if I just did it myself without holding a Survivor.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/651163#Comment_651163

    So... its basically just Pre-Patch Feral Frenzy with how fast you can swing it?

    No, that isn't bannable. Even if they somehow could use that to down a Survivor, its less effective than if I just did it myself without holding a Survivor.

    More or less. However it has zero effect on he game cause it only works when you are swatting the air. It used to give the Killer a speed boost when they did it and was exploitive, but they fixed that. Can still swat at the air like you’re smoking crack, which looks goofy as hell, but it doesn’t do anything anymore.

  • @SovererignKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/651164#Comment_651164

    More or less. However it has zero effect on he game cause it only works when you are swatting the air. It used to give the Killer a speed boost when they did it and was exploitive, but they fixed that. Can still swat at the air like you’re smoking crack, which looks goofy as hell, but it doesn’t do anything anymore.

    I guess if you add it with agitation it can be a threat to... mid-ranks? I guess?

    That's still not really a bannable offense. If they were dropping people like flys while holding a Survivor and walking at lightning speeds... than yeah. Otherwise no... its just some funny meme you can do.

  • Mad Grit is working as intended.

  • @Mew said:

    Is the hit spam with mad grit bannable? Or is it intended?

    How is this a question? The perk literally states that missed attacks have no cooldown. Hitting someone is normal though. It's designed to be an anti hook body block perk.

  • https://i.imgur.com/7rmoetC.png

    First sentence, you suffer no cool-down on missed attacks.

    It's not a bug it's part of a perk, and I honestly don't see how spam attacking is achieving anything, let alone bannable.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/651186#Comment_651186

    I guess if you add it with agitation it can be a threat to... mid-ranks? I guess?

    That's still not really a bannable offense. If they were dropping people like flys while holding a Survivor and walking at lightning speeds... than yeah. Otherwise no... its just some funny meme you can do.

    Agitation + Iron Grap + Mad Grit = fun as hell. Just sayin'.

  • I think OP is referring to the bug where Mad Grit spammed SO fast that you moved faster than without MG.

    If so, then that was patched out. You're not in danger of a ban.