Question for solo players (preferably on high ranks)

Do you guys often get acused of being in a swf? cuz i just did today and found it hilarious, the guy called me (and the team i guess) trash and said stuff like "when they nerf swf youre #########" and thigs implying i only won cause of swf and ######### and im here trynna tell him hes wrong but he wont accept to get outplayed

also for the inevitable killer mains thall come to this post: do you guys do this (regardless if they are swf or not and you just thought they were)?

Comments

  • Never been falsely accused of being swf and never called out swf.

  • No, because my team mates are usually really bad lol.

    I get sometimes accused of swf smurfing after rank reset, quite funny cuz I always play solo

  • @GrootDude said:

    Never been falsely accused of being swf and never called out swf.

    hmm must have been someone with a impossibly high ego then and quite a sore loser

  • Yes it happened quite a few times to me especially after the killer had a bad game. Basically using that as an excuse lol.

    Nowadays i only play SWF though. I don't enjoy solo anymore.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    Yes it happened quite a few times to me especially after the killer had a bad game. Basically using that as an excuse lol.

    Nowadays i only play SWF though. I don't enjoy solo anymore.

    you must be good, also its understandable not to like solo , its so random

  • I never get called out being in a SWF even if I am the best survivor of the team

    When I do play SFW often I become worse because I just screw around with my friends

    Got to rank 1 once, there's no reason to try hard again

  • If you're high rank and win, it's obviously because of unfair advantages.


    Normal survivors are supposed to die.

  • if I use insta heals in a manner that seems coordinated then yeah

  • Yeah... But if they accuse me of that I just laugh. It just proves how crap they are when they gotta accuse you of stuff like that. Especially since they can see everyone join the lobby 1 by 1.