The Lobby Wait Time Is Killing The Game For Me

I don't know what is going on these past months, but something has to change. I used to be able to make a killer lobby in 2 seconds. The lobby would usually be full within a minute. Now I have to wait literally 5+ minutes just to make a lobby! Usually what happens is I quit playing after 2 games because I just don't have an interest in waiting so long before matches. FIX. YOUR. GAME.

Comments

  • The new matchmaking system now finds survivors before it creates your lobby. It seems like it's extremely long, but in reality, you're only waiting for a minute or so longer.

  • I recently made a post with suggestions on how to balance queues. It's very bad RN.

  • They can't fix there being more killers than survivors.

  • Some of y'all have to be exaggerating. most of the time, after it creates the lobby, it gets filled nearly instantaniously. Yes, it takes a couple minutes, but Im veeeeery rarely waiting more than 5 minutes for a full lobby, and the longer waits are always when I'm playing at non peak times, which is pretty much to be expected.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    They can't fix there being more killers than survivors.

    They could if they'd stop nerfing survivors *sips tea* (yes, this is bait)

  • @Catbucket said:

    Some of y'all have to be exaggerating. most of the time, after it creates the lobby, it gets filled nearly instantaniously. Yes, it takes a couple minutes, but Im veeeeery rarely waiting more than 5 minutes for a full lobby, and the longer waits are always when I'm playing at non peak times, which is pretty much to be expected.

    Same:D

  • @Awakey said:

    The new matchmaking system now finds survivors before it creates your lobby. It seems like it's extremely long, but in reality, you're only waiting for a minute or so longer.

    True, the matchmaking is so relevant.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    They can't fix there being more killers than survivors.

    This is NOT the problem. I could create lobbies and fill them regularly within a minute or so on average. Sometimes it might take 3 minutes if survivors are dropping in and out of the lobby. Then one day there was a patch and magically it started taking 5+ minutes to even create the lobby. If they just undid whatever the hell they did on that patch this problem would go away.

  • @Awakey said:

    The new matchmaking system now finds survivors before it creates your lobby. It seems like it's extremely long, but in reality, you're only waiting for a minute or so longer.

    Yeah, I've heard this line before. I call BS. I can tell the difference between one minute and five minutes. I have this thing called a clock on my wall. I look at it occasionally.

  • What do you mean? Only takes me 1-3 minutes and I'm in a lobby.

  • @Awakey said:

    The new matchmaking system now finds survivors before it creates your lobby. It seems like it's extremely long, but in reality, you're only waiting for a minute or so longer.

    Correction: It ATTEMPTS to find them before you create the lobby. Too many times I wait like 5 minutes, even during afternoon, only to get 1 survivor or even none. It takes 1-2 minutes to fill that lobby then. Which coincidently is exactly the time it took for the old matchmaking to find me 4 survivors.

    During the lobby creation, the matchmaking legit does nothing. It only starts searching when you create the lobby after an arbitary amount of time.