Am I the only one who loves the new survivor perks?

I mean,some of them need buffs (like better together) but there are so many new interesting perks that allow new playstyles.

None of them are weak and they are all pretty balanced .

Of course if you expected MoM 2.0 you are gonna be disappointed.

Killer perks are also alright.

The only thing that bothers me is that I have to grind a ######### ton of bloodpoints for the new chapter,oof.

Comments

  • They're all really good, the problem is players being so unwilling to branch out from meta perks unless a new one is exponentially better

  • Sad thing is, Cap is only 1 Million. So you cannot even get enough BPs to level all 3 characters to decent Levels where you actually can profit from the BP Change.

    Regarding the Perks:

    I think the minority expected MoM 2.0, it was also not necessary to bring it to sell the DLC. But really, some Perks for Survivors in the Meta would be great. Those are the Meta Perks and the Characters you get them from:

    Dwight-->Bond

    Meg-->Sprint Burst, Adrenaline

    Claudette-->Self Care

    Jake-->Iron Will

    Nea-->Balanced Landing

    Bill-->Borrowed Time, Unbreakable

    David-->Dead Hard

    Laurie-->Deceisive Strike


    With the exception of Laurie, all Characters and Perks are included in the Basegame. Of course there are other Perks which are fun or decent and also available in DLCs, but it is kinda sad that the Metaperks are obtainable by just buying the game and the Halloween-DLC.

  • Yes, you are only the one. Do you think any of these is better than DS, BT, exhaustion perks or adrenaline?

  • I fear no man. But that thing.... it scares me.

    image.png


  • no, they may not be good but i love them, except for steves maybe

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    I fear no man. But that thing.... it scares me.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/699/JBWUS1M39VLX.png

    Not mine (again) but:

    obraz.png


  • Nancy has become a cultural icon. Smash hit DBD and the incredibly popular Stranger Things will put her as the face of this generation.

  • @prayer_survivor said:

    Yes, you are only the one. Do you think any of these is better than DS, BT, exhaustion perks or adrenaline?

    Im not a meta slave ,sorry.

  • conceptually, sure! Objectively? absolutely the hell not.

    Babysitter suits my playstyle, but in a direct comparison to Borrowed Time it's worse in almost every situation. I'd rather get a survivor out of the clutches of a camping killer than pray that the survivor gets the hell out of there without being seen for 8 seconds. I can't risk letting my teammates die just because i hope that the killer doesn't camp