Queue-times (revisited)

I've said it before but I'll say it again: can we please do something to help fix the queue-times? I'm sick and tired of tired one role only. I suggest the following:

(1) Extra BP in the pool that lacks players when there's a prominent ratio-gap.

Adding an extra incentive in terms of BP may help balance things out when there's a lot of players in one pool due to different circumstances (such as new content release and so on).

(2) Bump the RNG to generate dailies in the pool with least players.

(3) Bring back the "expected waiting time"-timer.

Please add your thoughts.

Comments

  • Devs keep nerfing survivors, so you'll wait more and more. In Spain, inmediatly for survivors and 10 min. for killers

  • I feel like the core game is quite balanced TBH. But it's obvious that more players want to play killer.

  • If your experiencing high queue time it could be due to internet or location.

  • @kamisen said:

    I feel like the core game is quite balanced TBH. But it's obvious that more players want to play killer.

    More balanced since release? Yes, but still very unbalanced for both sides on certain situations. Also for solo survivors it's way more frustating and less fun (for me at least)

  • @Objectively_speaking said:

    If your experiencing high queue time it could be due to internet or location.

    Internet has nothing to do with q times. Only location and rank