Red gen auras give trouble to colorblind players. PS4
Devs please consider giving the option of changing gen aura colors for killers suffering from color blindness. There are maps where I can't locate a single gen from a distance. Specially annoying for Hillbilly speeding across the map. Previous color worked well enough. Thanks
Comments
I'd like the ability to pick a colour myself. I suffer with red colourblindness so I can struggle to pick out the gen auras against brownish backgrounds. It's fine on maps with an overall blue or grey colour tone. But maps such as Autowreckers or Rotten Fields I find it hard to see the auras.
I struggle too. I can’t see totems or traps as trapper and hag. I’ve mentioned it so many times in dev streams but nothing gets done about it.
I don't even know what colorblindness is man...
I see them fine.
THey aren't as bright to you?
Colourblind people can't distinguish certain shades of colours from others. The most common is a red-green colourblindness. For those people, shades of red are indistinguishable from shades of green. Now imagine playing on Autohaven Wreckers like that.
Interesting, I've loved the change as I always struggled to see the old color. Gens would pop that I didn't see, and that's without any colorblindness. Settings are always a wonderful thing though!
I would really appreciate the option of changing the colors in the settings menu. I always change the crosshair colors in the shooters that allow it.