Who is your favourite killer
πππππππππππ
πππππππππππ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown, sadly.
The pig
man... I really wish she gets some buffs in the future...
Can I have 2 favourite Killers?
If yes - Freddy and Spirit.
Lol its a tough one, Id have to choose; freddy, wraith, ghost face, and purely cause how awesome it looks Demo.
Spirit & Pig
Spirit for when I wanna play in high ranks and sweat and play mind games with people. Spirit is my most recent main and Iβm in loveeee.
Pig for when I wanna have more fun with less pressure on rank, for when I wanna be sneaky and cruel with my bear traps. Pig was my first ever killer so sheβll always have a spot a the top for me.
Doctor, even if he's a bit clunky at times.
But he's the first sadistic killer, his laughing left a huge impression.
The trapper.
Wraith. Billy is a close second.
Legion
The Vommy Mommy
Spirit and Wraith, I wish Wraith was more viable he's so fun to play.
My boi fredward. He's so fun since the rework.
The Demogorgan. He's cute.
Can i have 3 favorites? freddy,plague and spirit are my most played:D
The bogeyman himself Michael Myers.
I love the zappy boi, his charming laugh, his autistic nature... even if honestly hes not very powerful as a killer.
Spirit.
MDR + PB is such a great way to let off steam.
I like clown but he's weak I also like huntress and trapper
Ghostface, Freddy is a close second tho
Nurse.
I like being rewarded for my skill.
Daddy Myers
I kinda like π¨ββοΈ
Myers.
π©πͺ
π¨ββοΈ π£ π§π½ π₯