Fix console nurse
Please make it to where it’s your normal sensitivity while blinking and not slowed down. Even with fps issues this would help a lot , especially with dedicated servers coming out soon.
Please make it to where it’s your normal sensitivity while blinking and not slowed down. Even with fps issues this would help a lot , especially with dedicated servers coming out soon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally hate how the auto aim conflicts with manual aiming when it comes to her. it was such a pain while trying to get adept nurse. Otherwise I havn't had the sensitivity issue, I thought it was just the auto aim pushing against your controls
Yeah the aim assist on console is slow to say the least and disorienting. And when I mean the sensitivity issue I mean , while you are in the blinking animation u can barely turn it sucks :(
Oh right, yeah it's wierd lol, hopefully if they do reowrk the current one because of how strong she is on PC, maybe they also fix the console issues so she actually ends upo better on console too.