MY POST BECAME A NEW PERK!

Screenshot_20190822-213837.png

It's the new survivor Perk called Babysitter!

Comments

  • Nice, I got the same thing happen to me when I made a thread about totems. I was saying one way to help totems is to make Survivors get Exposed when they break a Hex totem, then we got Haunted Grounds with Spirit.

  • You're not the first guy to think it. You're not even the first guy to publicly predict it.

  • @HatCreature said:

    You have a 6th sense when it comes to engineering

    You see the Auras of Generators that are 85/80/75% completed for 4 seconds.

    VERSION 2---When a Generator reaches 75% repaired it is revealed in Red, when a Survivor stops working on that Gen it will turn Yellow for 3/4/5 seconds, 5 being Tier 3.

    I wasn't sure about the tiers for this perk, maybe you would want it when it was just about done so you'd know when AdrenaWin was about to proc but I felt this perk would be more useful for Solo players who have 1 Gen left and no one is working on any. This way when a Gen is highlighted at 75% you know that Gen is almost done and if it doesn't go off because everyone is going down you know where that Gen is and you'll go for that one instead of a random that's at 0.

    If you think the tiers should be opposite I'll change it but sometimes in these situations it won't get to 85% and you'll get no use from this perk at Tier 3. Yes this is the Survivor version of Tinkerer.

    I just realized I had recently made a perk that we're getting soon lol Better Together is basically this but probably better.

  • @Chickenchaser said:

    You're not the first guy to think it. You're not even the first guy to publicly predict it.

    Who cares let me have this moment XD

  • I had a perk called Distress call get hella buffed then turned into the plagues perk infectious fright

  • I suggested the PGTW buff and they did it, although I wasn't the only one to suggest it XD

  • @HatCreature said:

    Nice, I got the same thing happen to me when I made a thread about totems. I was saying one way to help totems is to make Survivors get Exposed when they break a Hex totem, then we got Haunted Grounds with Spirit.

    So I was watching the DBD Stream and the dude admits that they get ideas from the DBD community. But its like dang shout us out or something haha!

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    I had a perk called Distress call get hella buffed then turned into the plagues perk infectious fright

    It's crazy, funny thing is... I only got one up vote on that post XD

  • @KangClutch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/645721#Comment_645721

    It's crazy, funny thing is... I only got one up vote on that post XD

    Wow

  • Imagine the outrage and denial if the naysayers knew that BHVR actually listened to its community.

  • @Jesya said:

    Imagine the outrage and denial if the naysayers knew that BHVR actually listened to its community.

    Jesya.. people would lose their #########! XD

  • I know but since DBD is listening, I also suggested a pallet building perk XD

    Screenshot_20190822-224419.png