Whole game camping
So I evaded the Wraith, pallet him twice whilst invisible, safely unhooked a survivor, did a generator and then finally got down.
The Wraith procedeed to camp me till the end of the game and my teammates still tried to rescue me but he downed me instantly and hooked me again.
So how come the killer who did nothing gets more points than me and I also lose a rank shard...like ######### ?
Comments
Then you were not good enough to beat this wraith and your teammates were also not good enough to help you. ######### happens. Accept it and move on.
Look I camp and tunnel too, I know how this works but there's a HUGE difference between camping me a few mins and camping me an entire game.
Btw I did end up making more than him but I still lost a shard. And "well he just made 4k" doesn't seem like a good excuse anymore.
I lost 15mins in matchmakings for this crap.
Unless shards don't mean anything it shouldn`t bother you. And I don't see anything bad in making complete loss better for a killer who isn't good enough to kill survivors. A sort of a second chance. This game doesn't forgive killer's mistake, at least not like it does with every survivor's ones.
I definetly agree on that but it doesn't make it any better.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't EVERY Wraith...like this is so boring to always think "Oh I hope I'm not the first hook bc that's going to be it."