Inner Strength is just Pharmacy for Totems.
It's not a bad idea and I do like more perks that interact with totems and lockers more, but I think killers will run Haunted Ground and Iron Maiden more when Nancy comes out.
It's not a bad idea and I do like more perks that interact with totems and lockers more, but I think killers will run Haunted Ground and Iron Maiden more when Nancy comes out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Finally! A use for Iron Maiden!
Oh yeah there's going to be so many Inner Strength survivors just nuking their team trying to get the heal buff by cleansing a lit totem that turned out to be Haunted
It's just another incentive to dumb survivors to cleanse totems and stop complaining about noed. Nobody would ever run iron maiden, wasted slot, and haunted grounds already had use before.