Demogorgon's power Discussion

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpunkyCrackyPterodactylDancingBaby

So he is able to create portals to travel around the map like freddy. Survivors can close them, but while closing those portals they are unable to hear killer's terror radius because of a new status effect (oblivious, if i am not mistaken).

He also can charge (?) a leap (?) attack which is basically his default attack but he moves way faster after releasing it. He cannot control his movement after releasing it.

IMO this seems pretty weird. At the moment this secondary attack doesn't seem to benefit him much, as it doesn't help him in loops, while portals can and would be closed easily if survivors are not blind to miss the approaching tall thin white creeper.

Comments

  • Slow limited teleport that you can place where you want, but Survivors (again) have control over you power and can destroy it / avoid it.

    Honestly, sounds like worse Hag to me lol.

    The only new thing is that dash attack, idk what to think about that. We will have to see it on PTB.

    So far, I don't find this Killer no way near good, may not even mid tier lol.

    At least his perks seems pretty good.

  • I'm actually quite excited for the lunge. We're finally getting a killer who's power can help down a survivor that doesn't rely on them being still. Last time we got something like this was Spirit. I'm very excited to see how skillful the lunge can be.

  • @Financial_Stability said:

    I'm actually quite excited for the lunge. We're finally getting a killer who's power can help down a survivor that doesn't rely on them being still. Last time we got something like this was Spirit. I'm very excited to see how skillful the lunge can be.

    I think it's comparable with "Bull's charge". You prepare an attack and them launch forward without being able to change your direction after you release it. The main question is if he gets slowed down while charging it. I hope not.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Slow limited teleport that you can place where you want, but Survivors (again) have control over you power and can destroy it / avoid it.

    Honestly, sounds like worse Hag to me lol.

    The only new thing is that dash attack, idk what to think about that. We will have to see it on PTB.

    So far, I don't find this Killer no way near good, may not even mid tier lol.

    At least his perks seems pretty good.

    Yeah, Just going to level him up to lvl 40 for perks and forget if he turns out to be bad. But we need to wait and see.

  • @JAWS_BDSM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644497#Comment_644497

    I think it's comparable with "Bull's charge". You prepare an attack and them launch forward without being able to change your direction after you release it. The main question is if he gets slowed down while charging it. I hope not.

    From what I saw in the stream, I THINK he gets slowed down to 100% movement while activating his power. Leaves some mindgames that I think will be interesting.

  • @JAWS_BDSM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644497#Comment_644497

    I think it's comparable with "Bull's charge". You prepare an attack and them launch forward without being able to change your direction after you release it. The main question is if he gets slowed down while charging it. I hope not.

    If he gets slowed down while charging it, then it's already game over. It'll be like a Doctor 2.0 who instead of charges Shock Therapy, charges a Lunge instead.

    The idea of the lunge is interesting to me, but I can imagine that certain loops or short loops could be difficult for it.

  • Starting to become aggravating how many killers have half or more of their power in the hands of survivors

  • @Jacoby2041 said:

    Starting to become aggravating how many killers have half or more of their power in the hands of survivors

    Because killers need to be fun not strong (c) guesswho

    They better make him at least not weaker than GF.

  • Stop putting killer power in the hands of survivors