Doctor treatment mode

The Doctor shouldn't be allowed to grab people when he is in treatment mode.

If he decided to camp it becomes impossible to save someone on the hook because he can just spam the M1 button wthout giving any chance to the rescuer.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • If he's facecamping spamming M1 just do gens, if he is following you up close in Treatment mode while you go to the unhook just don't try to unhook and make him chase you away from the hook. If he grabs you it's only because you allowed him to.

  • It's been so since day one, stop complaining because a youtuber brought up a mechanic nobody ever complained. If he facecamps rush him, just like you do with every other killer.

  • @YaiPa @White_Owl

    What you guys don't understand is that the gates were powered on. Why do you all think about rushing? Omg after repairing there's escaping you know?

  • @HommeBizarre said:

    @YaiPa @White_Owl

    What you guys don't understand is that the gates were powered on. Why do you all think about rushing? Omg after repairing there's escaping you know?

    1 - How could we know that you were talking about and end-game scenario if you never mentioned it?

    2- Then where is the problem? Just get out.

  • That's not camping, all they did was secure a kill while escape was possible.

  • I agree Doctor being able to grab in treatment mode is pretty cheesy. I don't know if it should be removed though. I used to use it to win hatch standoffs.


    To be honest I always found getting grabs off the hook nearly impossible. I'm not lunging, I'm right up behind him, and I just swing and hit them, the unhook animation plays, and the rescuer goes down. 99% of my hook grabs were via Doc Treatment Mode M1 spamming.