What's with all the smoking, Bhvr?!
First David's Mechanic cosmetics, then you finally bring Bill to consoles. And now we've got Ace rippin' butts like there's no tomorrow!
I hope Big Tobacco hasn't gotten to you guys ๐ค๐
First David's Mechanic cosmetics, then you finally bring Bill to consoles. And now we've got Ace rippin' butts like there's no tomorrow!
I hope Big Tobacco hasn't gotten to you guys ๐ค๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ya what's next?? Demogorgon's weapon is an AR 15???
Ace booty? I gotta see this. :P
Yikes!
Talk about an Ace in the Hole ๐
Oh boy i get this reference sadly...
Well played ;)
๐คญ
We need Shaggy with a joint to get big hemp in the game.
I think these monsters are real, Scoob!
*gulp*
There's a reason it's a better perk while paired with another ;)
I just got the joke!๐คฃ๐๐คฃ
๐
All the cool kids are doing it!
I imagine that gulp was him eating a 6-foot high sandwich.
someone at BHVR definitely has a smoking kink.
I got a Bhvr Read for this, guys. I might be sleeping with the fishes soon ๐ฑ