I wish we could choose menu music
I remember starting this game last August for ps plus and the bbq event was going on - I thought the theme was so cool! It got me in the mood and groove for playing a horror game inspired by the 80s summer slashers like Friday the 13th.
I also think if the trailer for Stranger Things is anything to go by, that would also be a bop of a menu music track.
https://youtu.be/ypPGg8borKwNostalgia and memories. Also the biggest reason I miss the summer event.
Comments
I miss the 2017 Halloween music, it was great!
too
The Christmas music from this last year was awesome too
I've never heard that music before. I think we should be able to choose what theme we listen to...
Or set it to random tracks..plus there were many tracks from the old days people liked
@Peanits is this possible to do on the side? I'm no expert but I dont think it would be too hard to categorize them in a folder and pass them out but itd be wonderful
It goes to their menu music if they have it
Ah yes, this theme was dope, I loved it, Margarita machines and grill hooks in the map were great, shame there was no summer event this year but if it meant they spent more time on the game overall I'm fine with it
Nostalgia is the best word you could use here, it's why I listen to the old tracks. It would be awesome if we could select the theme to the main menu.
The Christmas bells are amazing.
Right??