My idea to buff LF
Let us throw our chainsaw and decapitate those pesky survivors, thoughts?
Let us throw our chainsaw and decapitate those pesky survivors, thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Make it so when he's revving his chainsaw he slows down to 100% survivor movement speed instead of 96%
I would like that
Actually, Bubba slows down to 86.25% while revving the chainsaw... 😅
O wow, I didn’t know that.🤣
Imagine the devs actually gave him 96% while revving the chainsaw. He'd feel like ridiculously strong in the hands of dedicated Bubba mains. 🤩
It’d be so fun!:D
Bubba mains when LF gets movement speed and addon buffs
https://youtu.be/a9B8WrYgtss?t=13Hahahahahaha 😂 not gonna lie that's pretty accurate.
I haven't used bubba in a long time. I might have to take him on a ride sometime after I get home and see how I do now that I'm the best killer in the world.
Very accurate 🤣
Use chainsaw speed add ons :)