What is your favorite killer to play as?
Mine is
(1) hag/ freddy
(2) ghostface and plague
(3) spirit
(4) shape
(5) clown
What is yours? Also tell me your best match as your favorite killer.
Mine is
(1) hag/ freddy
(2) ghostface and plague
(3) spirit
(4) shape
(5) clown
What is yours? Also tell me your best match as your favorite killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Leatherface, any match that I snowball every survivor.
Cool
Any killer game that I get to kill useless survivors who wait at the hatch like immersed Claudettes to let their teammates die :)
Lol
Omg XD
It’s me! I’m immersed Claudettes!
Nice
Very cool everyone
He was saying he killed a hatch camper.
Myers and The Pig
Both my favs.
;)
Hmm...nurse..I get to fly around and when I start landing hits survivors crap themselves..especially since I'm on console mwahahaha
Oh opps. Sorry about that.
What killer were you playing as? Also good job:D
Spirit is my favorite too.
What killer were you playing as?
Probably the spirit, I like playing spirit because she's fast with op ad ons. People say you're bad if you use predator but considering you can't see survivors, I think it's a perk to boost the potential.
Piggy 🐷
She's a lot of fun to meme around with :)
I love the concept of Legion but I just can't make it work. Fun to play, bad for winning. Other then that ghost face is really fun when you don't just get hard-counted by spine chill.
I find huntress probably to be the most rewarding. A game changing crazy hatchet throw feelsgoodman.