I'm going out to an LGBT Youth Leadership summer camp as a counselor for a week or so tomorrow and I won't be able to see the Stranger Things chapter livestream on Thursday ;(
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry you'll miss it, hopefully you will be able to get the information from the forums at some point or watch the VOD/YouTube upload.
Have a great time at the camp.
I tought this was a thread about camping in game...
Gosh that sure would have been a funny joke I wish I did that
Hope you have fun at camp, sorry you’ll miss the stream.
Enjoy your trip.
Enjoy your time at camp, hopefully you'll be able to watch the VOD or video on youtube. Watch out for Jason!
*clicked on the post with borrowed time and WGLF equipped*
*read actual post*
*sadly walked away with no stacks*
Have fun at camp! You can always just watch the stream when you come back! :D