More actions + Voice Chat!

I thought about how nice would be the game with more actions. I reffer to actions you can do by pressing number 1 and 2 on keybord. How nice would be if devs will add cool new animations (for example, dances ;) ).

And now about voice chat.. Uhm.., I know the devs said they’ll not implement this in the game because they dont wanna force people dont wanna listen to others voices to do it. But, I’ve thought about a muting system, that would show you if someone muted your voice or if you muted someone’s. Would it be a cool idea? ;))

Comments

  • Yeah no thanks. I’d rather not watch Claudette floss behind a pallet while hearing a 12 curse me out.

  • if you are going to add dance interaction you will just increase overall toxicity in the game - it's already happening with flashlight spam and teabagging, it triggers some people a lot

    Voice chat? Well, why not, but that would basically make every single game a SWF game, specially at higher ranks. Specially, if one of the survivors is running OoO, it could get quite nasty for a killer.

  • I would like to see more animations/emotes in the game... yes toxicity blah blah blah.... it's in every game from COD - WOW... players are gonna taunt other players, that doesnt mean hold possible fun emotes and new content back from the game because of this...

  • Eh this community is so against VC for some reason that it won't happen :/

  • You've given me an interesting suggestion