Dev Please see this
so since the update when someone disconnect game doesn't start.. I cant use a mori anymore
ppl see the offering then alt+ctrl+delete !!
please make the offering visible after the game starts its really annoying
so since the update when someone disconnect game doesn't start.. I cant use a mori anymore
ppl see the offering then alt+ctrl+delete !!
please make the offering visible after the game starts its really annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have never had this problem before. What platform are you playing on? People disconnecting because of a mori is insanely childish but it doesn't surprise me. I guess the best advice I can give is to keep trying.
I also think it would be great if the game showed the offerings as everyone is spawning in. Force everyone to commit to the game they've decided to play, because adapting to circumstances is part of the game.
In the interim, just stop bringing Moris.
I brought a shroud of seperation and a survivor closed their game because they saw secret and refused to play.
people usually comment to suggest a soloution when the OP is pointing out a problem.
your approach does not meet the criteria of solving an issue
telling someone how they should play the game isn't as mature as you might think
Then keep having people DC on you, I don't care dude. Not like anyone can suggest anything to you to help anyway. If you're bringing in broken offerings, people aren't gonna wanna play. If you wanna Mori without DCs, run Devour Hope.
on the contrary, some ppl suggested good things apart from me.
and ok thanks for commenting just for commenting again <3
Hey I tried to make a suggestion other than "keep trying and hope for the best". But sure, good luck with things.
The Difference between the 2 comments is that one of them tells me how I should play the game and the other one wishes me good luck and not giving up on this stupid issue.
I will def choose the comment that sounds mature
also I think you missed a comment from Rydog, he suggested something very good too..very maturely put.