How long before New Survivor Perks are Nerfed?

I give it a solid month before the devs decide to nerf the upcoming survivor nerfs if they gain decent perks.

Comments

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/641194#Comment_641194

    MoM did need a nerf but not a lazy nerf, DS wasn't that hard to counter (juggling or wasting it) and BT became a trade perk.

    As mentioned before, for the time being I believe they did well nerfing it to bits until they come up with a complete rework (which I hope they do because giving a survivor an extra hit is just game breaking). DS does a lot more than you think. You’re untouchable for a whole minute. If the killer stays with you for that long, they’re gonna lose the game. Heck even if there is an obsession in the game the killer will most likely leave you on the ground just for the fact DS exists. And while BT did get a nerf, when you get at higher ranks you will see it’s still pretty much a meta perk. When played right BT does its job well.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/641205#Comment_641205

    no matter how you flip it, its a free down, just like a survivor can run out MYC a killer can run out DS or BT.

    It's not a free down if the killer gets it through 3 perks and good plays.

  • MoM got exactly what it deserved. Pretty much my exact reaction when I first heard about the nerf:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-mxJNBPLg


  • @StupidButTru said:

    I give it a solid month before the devs decide to nerf the upcoming survivor nerfs if they gain decent perks.

    By decent you mean actual crutches like MoM and DS used to be? If you purchase them just to get the broken perks and then wake up with those perks getting the deserved nerfs, its on you.


    I called it before Evil Dead dlc got released, people will purchase the bloody dlc for the MoM and now they are crying because it got its much needed nerf due to how broken it used to be.

  • I will go with 3 weeks and take the under.

  • I am pretty sure that the new Survivor Perks will be mediocre at best. Like they were for the last 4 or 5 DLCs, the Perks were not good and gimmicky at beast (prime example: Head On. Fun, but nothing more)

    Only exception was MoM, but that was a Cash Grab.

    So I guess the new Survivor Perks will not need to be nerfed.

  • MoM deserve a BIG nerf

    It was totally nightmare for solo survivor who didn't buy ash(Me) and Killer who main M1 (Also me bad at Billy/Nurse)

    Every killer is Billy/Nurse/Huntress with Mori and it was totally unplayable and Every survivor is using MoM with being toxic and you totally need to learn at least HillBilly to play as killer or entity displeased you

    Stop saying "MOM doesn't need nerf murmur" just because you want free easy escape from M1 killer and teabag at exit gate after MoM trigger you

    JUST. STOP. I don't wanna go back

  • @DingDongs said:

    MoM deserve a BIG nerf

    It was totally nightmare for solo survivor who didn't buy ash(Me) and Killer who main M1 (Also me bad at Billy/Nurse)

    Every killer is Billy/Nurse/Huntress with Mori and it was totally unplayable and Every survivor is using MoM with being toxic and you totally need to learn at least HillBilly to play as killer or entity displeased you

    Stop saying "MOM doesn't need nerf murmur" just because you want free easy escape from M1 killer and teabag at exit gate after MoM trigger you

    JUST. STOP. I don't wanna go back

    Guess you didn't bother to read the ideas, -->MoM did not deserve to become a useless perk, they should've just made the requirement safe unhooks rather than hits.<--

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/639571#Comment_639571

    Every killer could easily counter MoM, especially Trapper, Wraith, Doctor... Only Huntress, Billy and Nurse had hard times against that perk, but nerfing it for such a SMALL percentage in the roster it's pathetic.

    Low tier bait.

1 2 ›