Way are the fourms that I see are all about nerfs and buffs? Or other stuff like noed.

With all of the threads that players post about nerfs/buffs to killers. Also about noed and the game is losing players. All of these threads that you guys who post this kinds stuff is getting really really and i mean really tiring and old.


Just stop and play the game for fun. Man is it that hard to learn?


P.s plz no hate.

Comments

  • Because people have a bad game, go to the forums and then make a thread.

  • Because people need an excuse as to why they fail at the game. It is this perks fault I "lose".

  • @snowflake102 said:

    With all of the threads that players post about nerfs/buffs to killers. Also about noed and the game is losing players. All of these threads that you guys who post this kinds stuff is getting really really and i mean really tiring and old.

    Just stop and play the game for fun. Man is it that hard to learn?

    P.s plz no hate.

    The game isn't losing players because of forum posts. When the game loses players it because they've become fed up with the game not getting better or becoming more monetized. Playing fun is hard to do if the game legit isn't fun for you anymore and just feels like a chore.

  • Deja vu op, please nerf.

  • Because Monstrous Shrine needs a nerf.

  • I literally made a post about this yesterday, but the main issue is that people don't play for FUN anymore and too many people are try harding.

  • @RakimSockem said:

    I literally made a post about this yesterday, but the main issue is that people don't play for FUN anymore and too many people are try harding.

    I know right. When they lose they complain about it on the fourms. Also no matter how much we tell them to learn how to play they will just keep on posting there complaints for whatever reason.


    Just wait until dedicated servers arrive they will most likely complain about being banned or its not fair that my friend got banned plz change it back. I can already see the complaints about dedicated servers.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/82038/way-are-the-fourms-that-i-see-are-all-about-nerfs-and-buffs-or-other-stuff-like-noed

    The game isn't losing players because of forum posts. When the game loses players it because they've become fed up with the game not getting better or becoming more monetized. Playing fun is hard to do if the game legit isn't fun for you anymore and just feels like a chore.

    That's not what I meant about losing players on fourms lol. I meant about players that post on fourms that say the game is dying due to a perk or some issue.

  • This is the reason why I slowed down playing, constant asking for buffs and nerfs. ######### gets old man. It got to serious.

    Like when I started playing it was fun. But then as time went on and the community grew it became a job. I would read killers need tools to do their "job", and survivors need tools to do their "job". What about just playing. That's when it was fun.

    Then this false sense of skill because you play a certain way or use a certain perk. It's just stupid. At least 50% of the streamers playing this game has toxic somewhere in their title. It's crazy man.

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637941#Comment_637941

    That's not what I meant about losing players on fourms lol. I meant about players that post on fourms that say the game is dying due to a perk or some issue.

    Some perks need to be examined and the game has a huge amount of unresolved issues. Why wouldn't people who are invested in the game complain about things that they don't like about it. Now, having hundreds of threads talking about noed after the devs made it crystal clear that they are fine with noed how it is and have no plans to change it any more is a pain. Same with instaheal threads, revert ds threads, etc. All of that should stop. Then again, as I person on the forum, I don't have to read any of it and I don't.

    Honestly, most players never need to come to the forums. You can get better help and information from filing support tickets or watching youtube. No one should be concerned that players aren't staying on the forums. Show me a forum where no one complains.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/638177#Comment_638177

    Some perks need to be examined and the game has a huge amount of unresolved issues. Why wouldn't people who are invested in the game complain about things that they don't like about it. Now, having hundreds of threads talking about noed after the devs made it crystal clear that they are fine with noed how it is and have no plans to change it any more is a pain. Same with instaheal threads, revert ds threads, etc. All of that should stop. Then again, as I person on the forum, I don't have to read any of it and I don't.

    Honestly, most players never need to come to the forums. You can get better help and information from filing support tickets or watching youtube. No one should be concerned that players aren't staying on the forums. Show me a forum where no one complains.

    I agree

  • @Animalheadskull said:

    This is the reason why I slowed down playing, constant asking for buffs and nerfs. ######### gets old man. It got to serious.

    Like when I started playing it was fun. But then as time went on and the community grew it became a job. I would read killers need tools to do their "job", and survivors need tools to do their "job". What about just playing. That's when it was fun.

    Then this false sense of skill because you play a certain way or use a certain perk. It's just stupid. At least 50% of the streamers playing this game has toxic somewhere in their title. It's crazy man.

    I know how you feel I don't come to the fourms often the only time I come on fourms is to ask a question or see if there's any news.

  • I see alot of those posts myself. I think i read through the forums for a month before i finally(recently) created an account and made a post. Mainly cause i just didn't want to be another please nerf this please fix that guy or complain about getting destroyed by insta saw billy, blink nurse, spirit. I just skip them. I will read to see if they have a point. Some times they do and the explanations are pretty good. I agree with GrootDude though and think its just people having a bad game and needing to vent. I just reccomend people play the killer they say is broken to actually learn how to beat them. I had one of the best games ever over the week end against a spirit who did awesome(i'm a spirit main i guess). my three friends though were really salty. They wouldn't listen to me so they died.

  • @ajbustetter said:

    I see alot of those posts myself. I think i read through the forums for a month before i finally(recently) created an account and made a post. Mainly cause i just didn't want to be another please nerf this please fix that guy or complain about getting destroyed by insta saw billy, blink nurse, spirit. I just skip them. I will read to see if they have a point. Some times they do and the explanations are pretty good. I agree with GrootDude though and think its just people having a bad game and needing to vent. I just reccomend people play the killer they say is broken to actually learn how to beat them. I had one of the best games ever over the week end against a spirit who did awesome(i'm a spirit main i guess). my three friends though were really salty. They wouldn't listen to me so they died.

    spirit is one of my mains too :D

  • Ahhhhh us spirit mains must stick together.

  • Yes:D we must stick together and hunt survivors