Ok this is just my opinion on the game and the players that play it. Plz don't hate.
Now everyone take a deep breath and breath out. (1) Now first thing is that players need to stop with threads saying this game is in a bad state, devs noed is killing this game blah blah a blaaaa.
(2) 2nd players need to learn how to play against killers and different perks.
(3) 3rd players need to stop with being toxic in game cause it makes the other player feel bad. And you guys should be ashamed of your selfs for being toxic.
(4) 4th this a big problem that needs to be stop. Which is being worked on and will be added soon. And it is disconnecting . Those who disconnect will be punished when dedicated servers arrive.:) and the jokes will be on those who disconnect.
(5) And lastly stop with all of the threads that say noed is killing the game. And so on.
Now everyone take a deep breath and breath out again. Now you guys can post.
Comments
Complaining about complaining thread # 43091445
(1) I agree
(2) People also need to L2P against survivors and accept (no matter what side) you won’t always win.
(3) I don’t think being toxic in the ‘trial’ is that bad.
(4) Agreed
(5)Agreed
I’d also add:
(6) Stop telling others how to play.
Lol
The people who complain are just the people who are bad at the game. Sure, I hate noed too but I know if I want to avoid it I need to do totems. If I don't then it's MY fault I got one shot after my adrenaline popped.
Survivors complain about killers without realizing how awful their perks can be to the killer as well. Not to mention it's a 4v1. So... what do survivors REALLY have to complain about?
As for toxicity, people will always be toxic when they have a massive ego or when they're bad and wanna take out their awfulness on the killer or they just have fun bullying (which they need professional help if this is the case). It's the same why people DC. Deep down they're just bullies, ripping their allies and the killer off of a fun time. Idc if you hate the map or the killer or one of your team is potato'ing, or whatever. Play and deal with it or don't play and uninstall if you hate it so much.
I agree
Opps I forgot about six. Thx for putting that in to :)