Trappers aura reading and trap vaccuum.
Can we get both back? Its annoying to walk over a trap like 5 times till you are perfectly on it to pick it back up, also why do the auras disappear when you close in? I actually missed some mindgames i could have pulled because of it.
Comments
Ormond is awful for trapper I can barely see traps
Trapper shouldn't be able to get caught in his own traps. Controversial, I know.
Its especially annoying when you are using logwood dye or tar bottle. Picking up your own traps should not be this difficult. Its another needless waste of time for trapper.
Speaking of trapper woes: why can you walk over a trap while your teammate is disarming it ? I've seen some survivors pull this trick a few time and its infuriating. They don't even need to commit to disarming the traps.
Thats intentional, because Trapper does not have enough downsides. He is just barely better than Legion who has 90% of all Killers downsides in his basekit to compensate for a non lethal tool for some reason.
TBH i don't mind it as much as i use mostly mindgame and hiding spot traps near gens.
Imagine chasing someone as the Hag and suddenly another Hag pops up right in front of you.
Honestly. I just figure he takes big steps, he should be able to step over them.