So..who is your favorite killer?

I feel the best part of the killer roster is that there are so many wonderful designs , but everyone likes different aspects as their favorite attribute , so what's yours? Mine is nurse..not from her power in the game but from a design aspect, she has a very otherworldly feel that suits the game in the best way..the sounds of her teleporting, how the power of her stolen final breaths of her victims creates glowing cracks along her arm as she powers up, shes terrifying and just awesome to watch..that's why shes my favorite

Comments

  • @Catbucket said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634281#Comment_634281

    They are actually mostly in a pretty good spot, they are one of my favorite killers currently. The main thing that needs to be fixed is their button addons, and thats coming sooner or later.

    They feel too slow, I want their Vault speed to come back and their original FF Speed as well, they can bring back the original Duration to compensate which is not a huge deal. One user suggested to bring back their Vault speed in an add-on which I feel is still fair.

  • Wraith and Doctor, huntress is third though

  • @HatCreature said:

    I got the game because of Freddy but he's my favorite slasher not my favorite Killer in the game.

    Before the huge nerf I would say The Legion is my favorite <3

    Everything about them is beautiful(except the nerf), they're just a group of friends who traveled down a dark path but it was together, they're a real group who stick together. True, Susie was a bit less into it than the others and maybe she stayed out of peer pressure but she was still one of them at the start and still felt that bond. They're the best of friends I have always wanted.

    Design wise I felt the OG Legion was designed perfectly for the character they represented, OG Legion truly felt like someone having an adrenaline rush and overcome with a bloodlust. You can hear them panting as they run, the swings their blade, and the rage when they lose. You can FEEL that speed when they jump over pallets after the Survivor, nothing got in their way, even if someone escaped you still felt like a winner because of the experience; beautiful. Sure they did need the nerf but the nerf was too hard, that's my stance on that.

    The Legion we have now is not the Legion they were and are on some crippling medication right now so they aren't up to par. I hope the Devs ease up on them and let them shine soon because The Legion is the best group in this game, they got spunk and style and deserve a come back.

    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/66/9d/8c669d5c9abb6d108901c359340d6078.jpg

    My that's quite something

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    Wraith and Doctor, huntress is third though

    Heh..they are pretty cool

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    I'd have to say any of my mains; wraith, Freddy, or GF

    Wraith: the OG stealth killer his power and addons honestly in my opinion makes him one of the most versatile killers from yoinking people off gens with the silent build or speeding across the map like an invisible billy, keeping people on their toes with the bone clapper, or my personal favourite the hunter jus add an all seeing to a windstorm and no survivor can escape your ever watchful eyes (also he is probably the only killer you can easily go surv watching without malicious intent with).

    Freddy: I fell in love with him pre-rework in my opinion id love to see a killer bring those dynamics back, but he is now more versatile and admittedly has been given more gen pressure (though I kinda loved the original debuff adding in a class photo and paintbrush with M&A created an unstoppable monster to be reckoned with but that's long gone R.I.P all seeing ninja freddy)

    Ghost face: fits my perfect idea of an assassin (lmao Michael is too noticeable and piggy can't stalk someone from half the map away to insta-down from close range) his ability to crouch and go mostly unnoticed before ruining the lives of those he touches (my two favorite builds are the basement devil-face and the distance stalker that avoids all chances of being broken, admittedly the former is reserved for SWFs)

    Yes indeed..love ghost face but I'm worried once hes fixed the devs work on him will show him to be weak

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634287#Comment_634287

    Yes indeed..love ghost face but I'm worried once hes fixed the devs work on him will show him to be weak

    Lmao he is already weak anyone above 15 should have the experience by now to counter him but that doesn't stop me from my long stalk build (which is actually free of all those inconsistencies)

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634327#Comment_634327

    Lmao he is already weak anyone above 15 should have the experience by now to counter him but that doesn't stop me from my long stalk build (which is actually free of all those inconsistencies)

    Hmm..I see

  • Lol you can't have an inconsistent break if survivors are kept out of break range right XD

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634385#Comment_634385

    Lol you can't have an inconsistent break if survivors are kept out of break range right XD

    True that XD

  • But long stalk works best on red forest maps just stay in moms house or the temple and survs won't get the 4 gens around or the one gen at the bottom (basically they can only complete 2 gens before you have all control)

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634391#Comment_634391

    But long stalk works best on red forest maps just stay in moms house or the temple and survs won't get the 4 gens around or the one gen at the bottom (basically they can only complete 2 gens before you have all control)

    Sounds funny lol

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    I'd have to say any of my mains; wraith, Freddy, or GF

    Wraith: the OG stealth killer his power and addons honestly in my opinion makes him one of the most versatile killers from yoinking people off gens with the silent build or speeding across the map like an invisible billy, keeping people on their toes with the bone clapper, or my personal favourite the hunter jus add an all seeing to a windstorm and no survivor can escape your ever watchful eyes (also he is probably the only killer you can easily go surv watching without malicious intent with).

    Freddy: I fell in love with him pre-rework in my opinion id love to see a killer bring those dynamics back, but he is now more versatile and admittedly has been given more gen pressure (though I kinda loved the original debuff adding in a class photo and paintbrush with M&A created an unstoppable monster to be reckoned with but that's long gone R.I.P all seeing ninja freddy)

    Ghost face: fits my perfect idea of an assassin (lmao Michael is too noticeable and piggy can't stalk someone from half the map away to insta-down from close range) his ability to crouch and go mostly unnoticed before ruining the lives of those he touches (my two favorite builds are the basement devil-face and the distance stalker that avoids all chances of being broken, admittedly the former is reserved for SWFs)

    You mentioned GF being strong in the Basement and I was like WHAT?! But then you said SWF and I was like, I've been there.

    I had a decent SWF team almost demolish me as GF but the Basement saved my ass.

  • My favourite has always been Wraith

    I hadn't played him in a while

    Yesterday I played him for the first time in forever, haven't had so much fun in a long time

  • Clown, sadly. Followed by Trapper and Doctor.

  • @se05239 said:

    Clown, sadly. Followed by Trapper and Doctor.

    Fair..clown is my least fave beside leather

  • @LCGaster said:

    My favourite has always been Wraith

    I hadn't played him in a while

    Yesterday I played him for the first time in forever, haven't had so much fun in a long time

    He is much fun just appearing out of nowhere lol

  • I have multiple favorites, but if I had to pick one out of the bunch it would probably have to be Billy, mobility and power are what I like in my characters for any form of game from FPS to Fighting games.

  • @Mellow7 said:

    I have multiple favorites, but if I had to pick one out of the bunch it would probably have to be Billy, mobility and power are what I like in my characters for any form of game from FPS to Fighting games.

    This is fair as he does have both

  • @HatCreature said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634287#Comment_634287

    You mentioned GF being strong in the Basement and I was like WHAT?! But then you said SWF and I was like, I've been there.

    I had a decent SWF team almost demolish me as GF but the Basement saved my ass.

    Not in the basement, outside the basement watching the entrance to, you avoid the aura perk (don't remember the name since I never run it) and have full control of anyone entering

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634401#Comment_634401

    Not in the basement, outside the basement watching the entrance to, you avoid the aura perk (don't remember the name since I never run it) and have full control of anyone entering

    So proxy camping, not actually camping but keeping a close eye on people coming in and then Stalk them. That sounds pretty hard because the angle you would need is pretty precise and not always there, you'd have to be at an angle to get enough Stalk on them going in and not be spotted while waiting. Of course you'd run in and then stalk from the stairs.

    This sounds challenging but exciting to pull off, I need to try this. Basement Builds are what excite me the most in this game 🤣 I'm such a monster. I get flamed hard core sometimes but I laugh it off because they're ignorant.

  • @HatCreature said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634479#Comment_634479

    So proxy camping, not actually camping but keeping a close eye on people coming in and then Stalk them. That sounds pretty hard because the angle you would need is pretty precise and not always there, you'd have to be at an angle to get enough Stalk on them going in and not be spotted while waiting. Of course you'd run in and then stalk from the stairs.

    This sounds challenging but exciting to pull off, I need to try this. Basement Builds are what excite me the most in this game 🤣 I'm such a monster. I get flamed hard core sometimes but I laugh it off because they're ignorant.

    Are you on ps4? If so i can show you some of the confirmed best spots to stalk from while guarding basement

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634486#Comment_634486

    Are you on ps4? If so i can show you some of the confirmed best spots to stalk from while guarding basement

    I am on PS4, I'm also HatCreature on there. Just add me and we can check it out hopefully soon, I'mma bought to get off work and go to bed lol

  • @HatCreature said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634487#Comment_634487

    I am on PS4, I'm also HatCreature on there. Just add me and we can check it out hopefully soon, I'mma bought to get off work and go to bed lol

    Ight im at work myself lol look at us two night owl killers lol surv beware XD

1 2 ›