New Survivor Possibilities
Post you would like to see become a survivor!
I'll kick things off with Les Stroud. Not only does he have his own t.v show called "Survivor man", he is a survivor ... man. XD
Post you would like to see become a survivor!
I'll kick things off with Les Stroud. Not only does he have his own t.v show called "Survivor man", he is a survivor ... man. XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
August "Duke" Lindenhurst as the survivor
The Cloaker as the killer
and Shacklethorne Mansion as the map
A Payday 2 chapter would be cool tbh.
I've said this a million times but Brenda Meeks
Yes. Yes please. Chatty window made a fantastic Brenda mock-up awhile ago.
Stone Cold Steve Austin.
How would Frank West be as a survivor? Ik we already have a reporter but it'd be neat
Tommy Jarvis. Plain and simple, he's the last slasher hero of the 80s left to be in DBD (last popular one anyway).
But seeing as there are rumours of a stranger things chapter, I'd like Steve or Johnathon to come if a Stranger Things chapter is happening
Ripley would be cool