You can get hit in a closet?
I’ve been playing this game for a year and this is the first time this has happened. I was using quick and quiet and ran into a locker. The killer was the pig and he used his lunge to run up to the closet and swing. I got injured inside the closet. Is this a glitch or is this supposed to be able to happen?
Comments
Definitely a glitch or lag. It’s impossible to get hit in a locker unless if the killer hit you right before you jumped in, or maybe it was just lag
Or LF chainsaw. Unless theyve fixed that?
Which leads me to believe the killer power can hit, but not an M1.
I don’t ever remember LF being able to hit a survivor with his chainsaw while being in a locker.
Ohhh yeah. It was a thing pretty recently at least. People hopping in to hide and it still recognizing through the locker. I'm gonna test it when I get home and see if it's still a thi g
That is basically intentional and was changed quite a while ago. If you hop into a locker and they immediatly swing at it, you'll still go down.
It's likely latency. Until the door is fully closed, you can be hit. But since there's always going to be a delay between you and the killer, on their end, you might not be fully in the locker.
sorry for delay... i was fully in the locker. Ran in. closed door. pause... he stands and looks for a sec then lunges and hits...