Bugs in different games than dbd
Post bugs that are either infuriating or just funny in here, dbd is allowed but I would like games that are not dbd too
Post bugs that are either infuriating or just funny in here, dbd is allowed but I would like games that are not dbd too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Media is not working for me so I just put the link to gamedvr
I use to play Wizard101 and for a time you could surpass an invisible yard in some shopping district and climb onto a floating rock, once it was patched a lot of us still had ways to reach it because we placed markers that’d let us teleport to a area we marked.
In the same game we had a bug with rugs that we could basically make them into stairs, don’t know if it was patched.
Yesterday in Red Dead Redemption 2, i slapped some cheats on and went on a killing spree in Saint Denis. I shot an explosive round from my Lancaster repeater into a lawman's horse's face. As the horse's head exploded, the lawman was launched about 30-40 feet into the air. It looked absolutely hilarious. He survived it too so I just ended up letting him live.
XD
Jesus, you could have punched him and he would have died
I remember way back when I played RDR 1 I tried doing the old goat launch glitch, it took like 25 mins but it was so worth it.