Devs pls list “stacks,” or “does not stack,” on all addons
What is the reason for the inconsistencies @Peanits , I hate having to test or google to see if range addons stack for example.
What is the reason for the inconsistencies @Peanits , I hate having to test or google to see if range addons stack for example.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like the majority of add-ons, items, etc, need different keywords and clarifications. Just tell us if it stacks or does not, remove stupid words like slightly and just change them to percentages or actual numbers. The lack of information is insane.
Yes pls! Sometimes slightly means 5% better sometimes it means 15% it’s frustrating for sure.
I almost want the numbers more than I want the stacking problem addressed lol
Yup, there are plenty of add ons that do not stack together but neither add on mentions it, very sloppy
Yes also why do the gloves on Huntress say they don’t stack when there isn’t another add on it can stack with? Also that it DOES stack with Iron Maiden?
I heard that some dev said that they made this "slightly" "moderately" stuff because everybody else uses percentages, so they wanted to do something unique/different. The thing is, everybody uses percentages/numbers because it is better and because "slightly" "moderately" is a stupid way to make addons
Bring different for the sake of being different isn’t always a great idea