[ANSWERED] The Pig’s Traps + I’m All Ears?
If a survivor fails to get the trap off of their head, it shows a sound bubble. If I equip “I’m All Ears” to Pig, will I see their auras if they fail to get their trap off? Or is it not considered a “rushed action”?
Comments
She doesn't get a sound bubble when a survivor takes their trap off.
Okay. If a survivor fails a skill-check, trying to get their traps off of their head, will “I’m All Ears” activate then?
I don't think so, a jigsaw box skillcheck will just count as a generator skillcheck.
A rushed action (to me) is fast vaulting a window or rushing out of a locker. Don't think it triggers on anything else.
Sprinting away from a chest while still searching it, too.
I didn´t know this!
Her add on Amanda secret allow her to see the survivor after they take off the trap but unfortunately all ears does not