8 Hooks = Bronze, 9 Hooks = Iridescent?
EDIT: I'm an idiot. For some reason I was sure I got 2 sacrifices.
Hey everyone. So, earlier today, I was playing a Plague game and got a total of 8 hooks, and 2 sacrifices. I was confused as to why I only got Bronze Quality on the Devout Emblem, considering that 9 Hooks = Iridescent Quality?
Of course, every survivor was hooked once, so I got Bronze Quality, but it makes zero sense that 8 Hooks = Bronze yet 9 Hooks = Iridescent.
Comments
To get gold you need to sacrifice 4 people and I am guessing you bring a ebony since you said ''kill'' not sacrifice so yeah that bronze was well deserved since 2 escaped and 2 kills not sacrifice even do emblems are broken af so that could be too
I didn't bring a Mori, I meant sacrifice not kill. Will edit the post
Oh so the broken emblem system just screw you over that's all
2 kills would haven given you Silver.
1 kill is Bronze, 2 and 3 is Silver, 4 kills is Gold. If you get 4 kills AND 9 hooks, then it's Iridescent. (9 hooks alone don't give you Iridescent.)
So with 8 hooks and 1 kill, you got Bronze.
For the Emblem points, it doesn't matter if survivors die on the hook or get mori'ed, you get your points in both cases. You only don't get points when survivors bleed out on the ground.
Edit: You should correct your opening post to 1 sacrifice. It doesn't help the discussion if the basic information aren't correct.
I'm an idiot. For some reason I was sure I got 2 sacrifices.
no problem ๐