I'm I the only that likes rank reset?
I know a lot of people hate rank reset, but for me it's a break from being in the red ranks. I'll even stop playing until rank reset happens. You'll get terrible team mates, but it's a break from facing spirits with beads, huntresses with insta hatchets etc.
Comments
I'm with u. red ranks is like being stuck in a desert for weeks and rank reset is a cup of ice water
I miss red ranks
As killer I don't mind because I get to verse potatoes but as survivor it's pretty infuriating when you gotta carry the team so much every game and end up getting dumb teammates.
I don't mind rank reset. Honestly it doesn't take long to rank up again.
rank reset ruins the game in my opinion
It takes me about four days to get back to rank 1, I got bored of playing at rank 1 after my first week of playing at rank 1 back in September 2018. I'm just facing the same players all the time.