Where do I report this?
I did nothing to provoke this btw. He was mad I used a mori (which I only used once even though I hooked multiple people). I did the ingame report thing (If that even does anything).
I did nothing to provoke this btw. He was mad I used a mori (which I only used once even though I hooked multiple people). I did the ingame report thing (If that even does anything).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You may want to block out the names. No naming & Shaming
It does. You reported it correctly, and he'll definitely be getting banned.
Yeah, naming and shaming. But you need to do an in-game report and sumbit a ticket.
Also: Direct link to support. Send the screenshot to them. It helps since you also reported in game
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426
yeah you just need to do the ingame report for those ones.. it sends in the chat logs with the report.
I don't think there is much he can do to stop himself from getting banned 😂
Press these two arrows. It'll close the chat window. Never open it again.
It'll save you a SHITLOAD of sanity.
Reporting them in-game will do. That saves the chat log and all the other info we would need to deal with them.
This trend with hiding names will never get me to fall in all enemies will be exposed they have no problem with sharing my name but I feel like I should say you had no problem sharing my name because i don't mean a certain race i mean individuals people a like
That doesn’t solve the problem of chat abuse and racial slurs being thrown just because someone played in a way someone didn’t like.
It just ignores the problem and lets it go unchecked.
‘Grow thicker skin’ isn’t an excuse when people are literally being told to off themselves in chat or being called slurs just because someone got salty.
Lol yes do the report, but why bother making the post bro, you give attention to the attention seeker, he must have lots of friends. You good doe