Legion 2.0 and 3.0
Basically Ghost and Nightmare.
Friend of mine says that there 2 are just as braindead killers as legion.
Don't know about legion and ghost, but Freddy with pallets certainly is, cuz he can just spam them with no cooldown or limit.
Thoughts?
Comments
Freddy doesnt get infinite pallets. Plus you have to use an add on...
So....I dont know where you're getting "no limit" from.
Maybe no limit is overreacting but 10 is quite a lot.
No... old legion will forever be the accident children lol....... ghostface is not braindead, you have to be aware of your surroundings when having to hide to keep your shroud up.....
Ghostface requires you to use your eyes. Nightmare with pallets requires you to use your brain and memory. Meanwhile Legion required you to press one button.
Mhm... And where is that different from doing anything other in this game?
Some people act here always as would we playing games in an esl league, while we in reality have either play, or play a game that has for the most characters just 1-2 buttons.
As someone who has play very serious Starcraft Boordwar and World of Warcraft in the past, I can just head shake to comments like that (not esl format, but still more as I guess the average players).
Edit: We should be happy, that dbd is a game, where players can easilie adapt - if they like. You don't need here to play 8-10/day to be in the higher ranks. I would not like to have those days back at least.
As for nightmare, yes, survivors need brain especially with pallets, but what about nightmare himself?
What's so hard about spamming pallets where game shows you?
What do you mean not from start?
He can place pallets on all spawns, as long as pallet can spawns there he can place them.
Ghost Face : he literally gets countered by looking at him, I don't know what do you want more.
Freddy : You counter Dream Pallets by waking up constantly, using your memory and using Small Game if you can't use your memory.
Any of them is brain dead, your friends are probably some delusional rank 20s.
How do you counter pallets after getting hit and still being in chase? You fall sleep when you get slapped. (Ironically)
By remembering which pallets weren't there when you were awake. Or by using Small Game.
And what if there were no pallets around one way or another and I just keept on running till I saw pallet which I had no way of knowing if it was real or no?
Someone said that fake pallets don't have collision. So try that or for the third time : SMALL GAME.
They do have collisions and small game doesn't tell you which one is fake, I was in chase with Freddy, had small game, saw 2 pallets, small game went of, so which was real? They were both fake.
Maybe it would have been less of bullshit if he could only place fakes over alredy used pallets, or if his hits didn't put me to sleep.
Or if your struggling so hard against Freddy why not watch a guide or stick to windows, just saying.
Guide and window huh?