What is annoying on Doc?

I need some new Perk Builds on him.

So what is annoying on him?

My current build:

Clownphobia

Dark Devotion

Distressing

Infectious Fright

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    New sound effects of madness are annoying. Every time I play as a survivor against the Doctor I end up with a throbbing headache. These helicopter sounds need to be toned down a little because combined with chase music and other effects they are unbearable.

    Agreed

  • His stupid face man

  • The most annoying Doctor build :

    Perks : Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge and Hex:Huntress Lullaby.

    Add-ons : Iridescent King and "Calm" - Carter's Notes.

    Offering : Map offering for The Game.

  • His shock stun not always working.

  • Dark Devotion will be little to no use having such a huge terror radius. Keep in mind that you always want to keep the terror radius with you while playing Doc so I'd probably change that to Overcharge instead. Just by having Madness level 2 Overcharge will be a huge nuisance to anybody!

  • Good old hostage doc: purple calm, purple order, overcharge, distressing, ruin, free perk. Just do some chases looking for the close gen, and waste survivors time.

  • Ah, to openly be a troll.

  • @NurseMainBTW said:

    Dark Devotion will be little to no use having such a huge terror radius. Keep in mind that you always want to keep the terror radius with you while playing Doc so I'd probably change that to Overcharge instead. Just by having Madness level 2 Overcharge will be a huge nuisance to anybody!

    Dark Devotion is rly funny on Doc.

    Sometimes.

    Because you can swap ingame to NinjaDoc for 30 seconds.

  • The best way to be annoying with Doctor is to make the game last as long as possible (A.K.A. Hostage Doc), so any perks that slow the game in some way are good (Ruin, PGTW, Sloppy, etc.)

    Do whatever you can to extend the game, like shocking someone to Madness 3, smacking them with Sloppy, then go back to patrolling gens.

    If you can make a match last 15+ minutes, even with no kills, some people will outright DC because the game is taking too long haha.

  • Try Iri king every once in a while. Sure it takes 7 zaps to get the full effect, but when it does they can't hide because they light up like a christmas tree when found, you can see their hallucinations at Madness 2, they'll fall for fake pallets... it's just so good. It's the only Addon I love besides the purple exhaustion at M3 addon.

  • As stated by @Marcus, no skillchecks doc is super annoying but I would run both of the add-ons that increase the terror radius.