Why doesn't Object of Obsession work on Freddy?
Only works on his dream state ![]()
Only works on his dream state ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The perk icon will light up when you look at him, regardless of whether you're dreaming or not. If you're not in the dream world, you won't see his aura but he will see yours.
If you watch the perk icon you can still know which direction he's in.
ty for clarifying that, I do notice the blinks on it. I actaully like OOO because it lets me know what I'm facing asap, it also really gimps the clown, he legit can't get anywhere near me.
Because OOO doesnt show people from another world
Yes, it's still very handy in this aspect, you just have to remember not to stay in that same spot after you see the icon light up