You only get the WHITE shirt for KATE if you buy the DLC?

On the fence about grinding to buying. I don't see a white shirt in her inventory in the store?

Where does it show up? In the loadout screen area? This the only way?

Comments

  • On the fence about grinding to buying. I don't see a white shirt in her inventory in the store?

    Where does it show up? In the loadout screen area? This the only way?

    You get a white shirt and a Greyish shirt and it’s in the same location as already owned outfits
  • @lyric said:
    Dwight_Confusion said:

    On the fence about grinding to buying. I don't see a white shirt in her inventory in the store?

    Where does it show up? In the loadout screen area? This the only way?

    You get a white shirt and a Greyish shirt and it’s in the same location as already owned outfits

    I only see the black shirt and the white shirt.

    I didn't get any grey shirt for buying it.

  • @lyric said:
    Dwight_Confusion said:

    On the fence about grinding to buying. I don't see a white shirt in her inventory in the store?

    Where does it show up? In the loadout screen area? This the only way?

    You get a white shirt and a Greyish shirt and it’s in the same location as already owned outfits

    I only see the black shirt and the white shirt.

    I didn't get any grey shirt for buying it.

    If you want the white shirt for her you have to fully buy the DLC itself this goes for all the DLCs "exclusives" for example if someone on PC doesn't but Sparks of Madness but it's there just buys Min with iridescent shards they won't get her cardigan, track pants or her relaxed hairstyle
  • The black shirt is the"greyish" one he was talking about.

  • So Feng gets an entire outfit... yet Kate gets a recolor of her default shirt. Hm.

  • Yep that's all folks.