We're reorganizing things. We noticed that most of the discussions in those subforums ended up being the same as General Discussions anyway, except they only served to further split the community. By combining them into one, they'll get more attention and (hopefully, I can dream) bring everyone a little closer together.
Anything that was in those subforums has been moved to general. Nothing was lost.
We're reorganizing things. We noticed that most of the discussions in those subforums ended up being the same as General Discussions anyway, except they only served to further split the community. By combining them into one, they'll get more attention and (hopefully, I can dream) bring everyone a little closer together.
Anything that was in those subforums has been moved to general. Nothing was lost.
This actually is helpful. Thanks now when I get home I can work on my guide and everyone can help with input in the comments xD
EDIT: only thing I would like added is the button to take me back to select another thread on all pages not just the first of each thread.
The only things you read in the Killer/Survivor section was only salt anyways. Now this section which has at least some sort of civilised discussions will get the entire salt from the other ex-sections.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My guess is they are trying to consolidate the forums.
We're reorganizing things. We noticed that most of the discussions in those subforums ended up being the same as General Discussions anyway, except they only served to further split the community. By combining them into one, they'll get more attention and (hopefully, I can dream) bring everyone a little closer together.
Anything that was in those subforums has been moved to general. Nothing was lost.
It was pretty much an Us vs. Them type of deal anyways.
Wait this just happened because I was just in those subforums LOL. I didn't even notice.
Seamless.
Dude you Chris Angel'd me. xD
Huh...shame I dont think the devs see my posts..good on you for getting their attention though
This actually is helpful. Thanks now when I get home I can work on my guide and everyone can help with input in the comments xD
EDIT: only thing I would like added is the button to take me back to select another thread on all pages not just the first of each thread.
Eh, good riddance.
I ate them. I was quite hungry.
If you are still hungry you can also eat the balance feedback subforum.
Toxic OP Nurse is so OP she can exit the game and eat a subforum. This calls for drastic nerfs!
(Pls know I'm joking)
Too late, it's already gone.
(It was merged with Wishlist into a new section.)
@Peanits What about the rest of us hungry folk? ಥ_ಥ
The only things you read in the Killer/Survivor section was only salt anyways. Now this section which has at least some sort of civilised discussions will get the entire salt from the other ex-sections.