Bring back seeing the rank of your team mates in the lobby Q
It was actually a really good feature. I'm noticing it right now the most. Rank reset. Having brown rank team mates against purple rank killer, it's a poop show. That feature would allow to dodge lobby's when matchmaking does mistakes.
MAYBE bring back the killer seeing the rank aswell, cuz I noticed sometimes that brown rank killers get matched with red ranks and they get bullied like no tomorrow.
Comments
I would love to have this feature back. I don't know why it was removed...
I thought that was only a feature in kill your friends
I think it was removed so those of higher ranks dont see a low rank in "their game" and leave and vice versa. Since matchmaking now goes up through the ranks to fill lobbies is search time is too long it is more or less rank seeing would allow high rankers to use the lower ranks as fodder.
I'm glad the rank level isn't shown anymore. It's arbitrary when denoting skill level, and caused a lot of survivors and killers to lobby jump, which made finding games take forever.
Which is a good thing. Noone wants to have brown rank mates and try to win against a red rank killer.