So I Played Spirit
I originally bought Spirit with shards like nearly a year ago. I got her to level 40 and got all her perks but never really played her after that
A daily popped up for her today and I've just gotten kind of bored playing Trapper all the time so I decided to play her
Good bloody grief is she a blast to play. I know I wasn't going against the best survivors but the level of silliness and pretty much just carefree gameplay you can pull off with her is pretty ridiculous. While obviously at higher ranks it gets much, much, harder to play at purple you can pretty much just stand still, be stupid, and still win pretty easily. It's just especially fun after coming from playing Trapper where you have to work against the clock all the bloody time and learn to maximize potential off everything you do and cut wasted time down to an absolute minium with Spirit you just go
Across the map and win lol
Comments
I agree she is so much better than the killers i normally play (wraith, freddy, and GF) she is the only max level i have other than those 3
It can be fun being killer when you play one of the viable ones that can deal with anything if you are practiced enough. Atleast survivor is always chill.
Right?! Survivor is as easy as holding a single button for half the match at least lol
She's really fun, she's one of the few Killers I've gotten a P3 with. I love scaring people and just popping right up on Survivors and making them explode the Gen or slice them. Phasing feels really smooth and relaxing as well, that's probably my favorite thing about her.
Killer is fun without playing top tier killers, I have pretty much the same amount of fun playing as Trapper as I do Hag.