How Do I Report With A Screenshot?
Someone just said something VERY offensive (with an offensive name) in DBD lobby chat. It was my friend playing but he gave me the screenshot.
I already reported the steam account, but I want to know where I go to report the schmuck so he can get banned from Dead By Daylight itself. I'm a firm believer in actions having consequences.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Thick skin is a garbage excuse to act like trash. People need to learn to control their mouths.
Also; don't post if you don't have the answer. I don't need the childish babbling of 'Get thicker skin!' from 12 year olds.
Sorry about the bad apples. People can be legit ducks in this game for sure.
Good news though: post-game chats are already logged so you don't need to provide any screenshots. The in-game report will do just fine (hopefully your friend reported the player back when)
It was pre-game.
The guy logged in, said something flat out horrid, and then left. This made it impossible to report him in game.
Ouch... that chat is not logged sadly. Here are details on the report system with links and stuff:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
Those rules are kind of draconic. I mean, this guy was going from pre-game to pre-game saying something pretty bad. Is there any way for me to report & submit the screenshot? @Peanits
This is NOT the type of person you want in your game. I can't even hint at what he said or what his name was.
Hey @Locker_Monster I'm not Peanits but you can send the Screenshot to Support, here is the direct link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426
Thank you! :) I just finished sending the report & screenshot