Ghostface or Freddy
Who do you all prefer ?
Who do you all prefer ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both are cool in concept..I'd say freddy is better but I'm hoping gf is in plans for an update because atm hes either really bugged or over nerfed
Yeah , I like them both but leaning toward Freddy now actually . The concept of GF is great and all but the execution is lack luster .
They made a mistake weaponizing the already extremely advantageous camera angle survivors have..its nearly impossible to balance..I feel they hit jackpot with the initial buff
Yeah I don’t like how they make these new killers powers dependent on survivors . Plague with the corrupt purge and now GF with the sight .
Yeah cooldowns and survivors having direct impact on the killer having a power at all..it seems to be their new favorite formula , not a fan
Freddy all the way. Best licensed killer.
Freddy for sure. Funner, better perks and power, and just overall cooler.
What perks are best for him ?
Ghostface it's a bad killer, I play with him and everyone saw me Everytime so it's not very cool, and Freddy he is very strong now :)
Freddy perks, discordance, bbq, surveillance. Anything that can let you see survivors on gens. I see thanaphobia a bunch on freddy.