We need to shake survivor meta, ASAP.
Adrenaline and Balanced landing are the most questionable in terms of balance perks right now. Why not slightly nerf them? Or Buf "weak" perks, i don't know, just something.
This is survivor perk topic, leave your "but killers have...!" somewhere else.
Comments
Yeah. I use adrenaline and I do agree it needs to be balanced.
If I'm honest I just want the dumb people who take farming perks to take people off hooks as soon as they are put on and ruin matches by getting groups who only unhook with deliverance, borrowed time etc. I see these so much on console. Yes it's to counter camping killers but the killer is just going to come back if you JUST unhooked someone while they were leaving and farm said people.
I think Killer perks need looked at, trying to do adept killer perks make me realise how many of the base ones are so bad, whilst others feel broken.
I think its the gen rushing builds which are broken as they enable ones like Adrennaline, as well as toolboxes needing reworked perhaps, it's dumb how quick survivors can do gens even with ruin up (I'm a survivor main)
EDIT: Might I also add we need to stop nerfing survivors who are good at avoiding the killer in a chase, and buffing the ability the killer has to patrol and keep an eye on the gens to encourage smart play of the objective, making survive with friends harder, but pressure with a group of solos better (as they are more sporadic and will be doing gens in different locations).
Why? Here:
I agree. I would love to see more perks in play. It just gets boring. Especially when playing legion, they're all injured, then the last gen goes and: suprise, they all have full health again... It's dumb...
Adredaline and balance landing its ok they dont need a nerf if you think of nerfing this 2 perks then killers perks need a nerf too
Adrenaline is only in use because survivor's adapted to killer's using sloppy butcher on top of the healing nerfs.
I thought killers wanted survivors to adapt, but when they adapt, now the things they adapt to need to be nerfed as well?
Couldn't have said it better myself.
We've also had to adapt to all these vault nerfs and still killers complain about them.
Adrenaline and BL arent too strong other perks are too weak.
DH is good, but lithe and SB and just worse picks in terms of exhaustion.
The the only other good perks are BT, DS, and UB
after that you just have a bunch of ######### sub par perks.
This 100%!
"We need to shake survivor meta, ASAP." is an euphemism for "nerf what i don't like to face because it makes me lose every time"
Adrealine is fail-prof perk which gives you a huge advantage against killers who can't one-down. Gens are finished in most games, don't forget SWF element as well.
And Balanced landing opens up a lot of near infinities on 2 level maps.
If one perk overshadows others by large margin - it is wrong.