Why don't killer reject SWF players?

For almost killers,they have no merit to play with SWF players.

SWF teams know each member's parks,moves,positions,and killer's information. there are absurd for killer.

In next update,survivers can play SWF easier than now. so please killer to reject SWF players...

Comments

  • Or you could quit the game, that would be much better.

    Thank you.

  • @My_Farewell said:

    Or you could quit the game, that would be much better.

    Thank you.

    Or SWF could quit the game, that would be much better.

    Thank you.

  • @Alfred said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/624467#Comment_624467

    Or SWF could quit the game, that would be much better.

    Thank you.

    Yeah, comparing swf with this guy encouraging people to dodge. RIGHT ;)

  • Winning is always a matter of luck, strategy, skill and information. Just because someone plays with their friends which MAY help in terms of information and strategy (some SWF teams talk about real life stuff whilst playing) doesn't mean they're going to win. I don't dodge SWF (unless they all join with a toolbox) and play normally against them.


    If I happen to get one those optimally playing SWF squads so be it! It'll be a short game either ways so who cares? Losing a game isn't the end of the world...


    I just hate those who message nasty things afterwards. Won't block my messages though as I found some really nice people via post game messages over the course of the past years.

  • You can dodge if you'd like, but I bet your lobbies will take much much longer.

  • You want long Queue Times? Because thats how you get long Queue Times.