I wanna see a match between a dev vs a 4 man swf

Has it been done? Little salty right now over my previous match as such. Want to see if a dev has done it, and their take on it, instead of just 'crunching the numbers. Without playing as the top three. I'd love to see an that in action on their part.

Comments

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/625224#Comment_625224

    Changing numbers isnt always a nerf or buff. Period. You refuse to accept or understand that one simple line, so theres no point in discussing this further.

    I could give you 1000 examples of how something is not a nerf, and because one number is lowered, youd say its TECHNICALLY a nerf.

    Example. Hook phase times used to be 30 seconds. It was deemed far too short for actual gameplay without camping. They made it 60 seconds to BALANCE the game correctly. That's not a buff. The time doubled, but it's not a buff, it was a balancing change.

    <3

    Respectfully I disagree but I have my opinion and you have yours, calling it either or doesnt change the effect it had on him that's all I'm saying

  • No reason to. The devs are nowhere near at a level where their gameplay should be used as a standard to balance anything.

    And I mean no offense in that, really. Unlike many people, I don't expect them to make their free time about their jobs.

  • Besides they shouldn't even be listening to some feedback like people complaining about the Ghostface """""nerf""""" when in reality revealing him is STILL inconsistent and buggy af.

    People just read any patch notes about a killer that's not clearly a buff and go REEEEEE DEVS BAD SURVIVOR MAN BAD

  • @White_Owl said:

    I suppose you also want a race car engineer to compete in F1 races...

    The race car engineer doesn't design the race course and set the rules of the race.

    They also have no say in what the team does to the car to improve it to suit the needs of the driver.

1 2 ›