All teammates trolling/working with killer
Have you guys ever had this? I literally just had all three teammates doing nothing. They stood on a hill. All three had crows. They wouldn't do any gens. They wouldn't heal me. The killer left them alone and killed only me. Rank 8, 10, and 15.
Comments
Happened to me once. All 3 survivors actively tried to bodyblock me while the killer went after no one but me. Turned out all 3 survivors were in the killer's friends list.
I reported all of them back then but still encounter them every now and then.
I've had it happen with the last survivor left blocked the exit gate, but never all three before. I reported them all but I suspect nothing will happen. Very frustrating. And it seems boring too.
Yup. I've had the body blocking thing, not to mention teams of idiots running up and blinding me with streamers while I'm working on gens. At times like that i just go find the killer and let them chop me. Screw hanging around in a pointless match.
I just had it happen again in another game. One teammate went down, another tried to help and got sandbagged by a Jake working with the killer. They both killed themselves on hook, and then the killer downed me and held hands and skipped off with the Jake.
Had this happen multiple times especially during event seasons or dumouble bloodpoint events. The killer messages everyone and Someimes I don’t wanna farm so they just tunnel me and leave the other survivors. Not much I can do but it’s annoying when I actually want to play
Yeah I mean, I see the occasional farm but neither of these games tonight was that. In the first game, all three teammates were literally doing nothing up on one of the hills. The second game, all three of us except the Jake were actually playing and Jake was screwing around with the killer - bringing the killer to me and then very quickly pretending to get me off the hook over and over and over again while the Wraith stood and watched.
I've seen the occasional person work with the killer but never so many people in one night.
Solo: being a survivor with random 3 survivors play against a killer
Survive with friend: being a survivor with 3 friend survivors play against a killer
Killing with friend: being a Killer with another killer kill other 3 survivors
BRAND NEW GAME MOD.
Survive with killer: being a Survivor team with Killer play against other 3 survivors
When gameplay is too repetitive, players decide to create their own modes.
@meatisadelicacy I like to image that Jake walks around point at a survivor whos hiding in a locker. Killer open the locker and..
Jake - Reunited +200bp
Jake - Distraction +150bp
Jake - Assit +250bp
*sigh*
I had the same exact thing happen to me once. It was even worse because all of them had bond which made it impossible to lose them. Even if I lost the killer, they would always rat me out. Don’t know how but I managed to live for like 15 mins running for my life because the killer was so bad. It was actually kind of sad too because I was showing my friend the game, and that was the very first match he saw. Don’t blame him for not ever touching it now lmao.
Had a group like that just a few days ago. Plague with a Mori and an SWF duo that followed me around as she chased me.
It wasn't fun.