Is it normal for survivors...
To call you trash after you heavily punish them for staying injured and rushing straight for the basement?
And i was also told that i am a garbage killer for not using my power (was trapper, they barely stepped on any traps).
Comments
Yes, just ignore them. Their toxic messages are worthless and pointless, and a complete waste of your time to even bother reading.
idk man, 2 bloody years and they still keep coming...
Yes.
Normally you also get death threats and best wishes on your profile.
Devs don't try to do anything to toxicity so it's normal.
One time I was told to kill myself because I camped a speedhacker, who was also trying to farm the other survivors, so they knew it was a speedhacker
As far as I could tell it wasn't SWF, the survivors were just incredibly dumb apparently
Ish. I mean, I get called a camper even if I run away from the hook and ignore the freshly unhooked.
Apparently I got messaged on PS messages from the developer of DbD complaining to me that we all died and I survived the longest? Now he says Im gonna get banned. Mathieu Cote Im sorry pls dont ban me.
oh #########, your gone dud.
I would not say its normal (since most survivors are quite nice), but its not uncommon to get survivors who are mean in postgame-chat. Going as far as death threats to you, your family, your pets, etc etc. The reason why they exist is, because the devs dont punish it.
I report any and every of those people, and I dont think I have ever seen anyone of them getting punished for it. I usually keep their IDs for a while to check, but they are just keep playing the game. Ruining the fun for everyone around them.
If someone makes a death/sexual violence threat against you/your family or encourages suicide:
1) Report it in-game - They WILL get banned.
2) Report it to Steam - They MAY get banned.
3) Report it to their local authorities if you can - They 100% deserve it :3
@Raccoon Reporting it to the authorities probably won't work. Maybe if it's repetitive.
They will always come...the best thing you can do is ignore them, as they are just after a response from you, and are dying for any attention they can get. By simply ignoring them, you are defeating them.
i just respond to them "Tell me where sharp hand joe touched you" if they ever go to insult them, it always gets them mad, afterwards i just ignore them.
But for the love of crap , 2 years and devs still don't do anything about this.